- graphic design
- content writing
- social media marketing
- Social Media
- social media management for brands
Social Media Specialist
365 Solar Energy
So If You Are Someone Who Has
365 Solar Energy is a company in Charlotte, NC 28217. We are professional and fun.
Our work environment includes:
- Lively atmosphere
- Regular social events
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
ResponsibilitiesUnder The Supervision Of The Marketing Director You Will:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations Preferred
This position requires an aptitude for, and a proven demonstration of social media channel growth. You should have an understanding of how social media channels deliver content, engage and attract followers, and implement branding strategies across multiple verticals.
This position will have upward momentum and continuous training.