- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to work independently with little supervis
- client communication
365 Solar Energy
So If You Are Someone Who Has
We are looking to for a passionate solar sales consultant to join our growing solar installation company. As a solar sales consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, providing them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support. You may also be required to visit customer sites and consult on larger installations.
To ensure success as a solar sales consultant, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in sales. Ultimately, a top-class Solar Sales Representative builds a rapport with customers and provides them with tailor-made solar solutions.
- Meeting with customers in-home and out at site locations.
- Providing customers with information about company equipment and solar systems.
- Demonstrating company solar products in a working environment.
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customer’s solar needs.
- Selecting solar energy products and systems to best suit the customer’s needs.
- Preparing or reviewing designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Creating fully customized energy packagers for large-scale solar installations.
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information.
- Completing sales order paperwork.
- Generating potential leads for new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing or related experience.
- Previous work experience as a solar sales consultant or in-home sales experience.
- In-depth knowledge of solar equipment and installations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and a friendly disposition.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Ability to travel and work irregular hours.
- Basic knowledge of sales and Office software.